Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How can redecorate my room on a pretty low budget?

currently my room is a light pink (which i don't like) but i don't think my parents will let me repaint it. i have a dresser and a desk both white. i have a wall full of pictures like a collage and then i have a few picture frames in other places in my room i have a couple plants (fake) and two posters that my friends made me and two and a medium sized B over my bed. my bed is green and polka dot. i need ideas on some things to do to make my room more decorative. its really boring now. i can spend maybe 100 dollars. but that's if i am lucky... i would like to spend only 50. I am open to any cute ideas. I like photography, i am a cheerleader, i my favorite colors are light orange, light yellow, baby blue, and purple, i love sparkly things, all things unique and interesting. if possible i would love to have things that fit my personality. :) please help! asap

No comments:

Post a Comment