Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Should I call this place again?

I did an online application for Ocean State Job Lot last Sunday and then I followed up with a call on Wednesday. I talked to one of the managers and she asked my name and what I applied for. I said sales associate, but I was willing to do anything. Then she said I would be getting a call in the next week- 2 weeks if they feel like my qualifications fit their needs. I'm kind of worried about that though, because the only experience I have is as a camp counselor for 4 years and a substitute teacher this past year (I'm 19). She also said feel free to follow up again. I really need/want this job so I don't want to screw it up. My mom said I should call again, but I feel like I will just get the same response...idk.

No comments:

Post a Comment